The S&P index did shut at a brand new file excessive
The most important indices are closing their unchanged ranges give or take. The border S&P index bought as much as a better 4083.16. That was simply in need of the all-time excessive reached yesterday at 4086.23.
- The NASDAQ index is down for the second consecutive day however with solely modest declines over every day (the NASDAQ fell -0.05% yesterday and declined -0.07% at present)
- The volatility index (VIX) trades on the lowest degree since February 2020. The low reached 16.87% at present
- S&P is up for the fourth of 5 classes however solely marginally at present. The S&P fell -0.10% yesterday.
- Dow closes greater for the third day within the final 4
A have a look at the ultimate numbers exhibits;
- S&P index rose 5.79 factors or 0.14% at 4079.73. The excessive reached 4083.13. The low prolonged to 4006 8.31
- NASDAQ index fell -9.536 factors or -0.07% at 13688.84. The excessive reached 13733.03. The low prolonged to 13653.58
- Dow rose 15.96 factors or 0.05% at 33446.20 . The excessive reached 33521.76. The low prolonged to 33347.96
Giant cap development shares all rose with share positive aspects above the averages at present:
- Sq., +3.6%
- Fb, +2.23%
- Amazon, +1.72%
- alphabetic, +1.35%
- Apple, +1.34%
- Intel, +1.05%
- PayPal, +0.95%
- Microsoft, +0.82%
- Netflix, +0.45%
The Russell 2000 index of small-cap shares didn’t fare effectively at present. That index fell -37.12 factors or -1.64% at 2222.05.
— to www.forexlive.com