German Dax falls -2.5%
The main European indices all fell led by the German Dax which fell 2.5%. The Spain’s Ibex and UK FTSE 100 had been optimistic at the beginning of the North American session, however has moved solidly into adverse territory on the shut.
The provisional closes are exhibiting
- German Dax, -2.5%
- Frances CAC, -1.1%
- UK’s FTSE 100, -0.7%
- Spain’s Ibex, -0.7%
- Italy’s footsie MIB, -1.8%
different markets as European/London merchants look to exit:
- S&P index is buying and selling down -60.46 factors or -1.45% at 4132.20. The index is making new session lows
- NASDAQ index -398 factors or -2.86% at 13497.30. It too is buying and selling at session lows
- Dow is down -273 factors or -0.80% at 33841. The low value reached 33765.68.
Within the US that market, yields are principally decrease with the two-year up 0.2 foundation factors.
Within the European debt market, the benchmark 10 yr yields all fell with the Italian yield down -1.1 foundation factors. The UK 10 yr was down -4.6 foundation factors.
Within the foreign exchange, the USD stay the strongest of the key currencies with close to 1% positive aspects vs the AUD and NZD main the best way greater. The NZD and AUD are the weakest of the majors.
- Spot gold is buying and selling down $18 or -1% at $1775
- Spot silver is down $0.72 or -2.68% and $26.17
- WTI crude oil futures are up $1.15 or 1.78% $65.64
— to www.forexlive.com